- Anonymous, "Why Art Thou Forward, Since I Am Merciful"
- Sor Francisca Josefa del Castillo,
"El habla delicada" / "The delicate speech"
- St. Hermann Joseph, "Jubilus of Our Lord Jesus Christ"
- Diego de Hojeda, "A Copious Band with Holy Crosses" (Part 1)
- Diego de Hojeda, "A Copious Band with Holy Crosses" (Part 2)
- Francisco López de Zárate, "The Raising of the Cross"
- John Mauropous, "On the Holy Birth of Christ"
- Oratory of Jesus, "Humani Generis"
- Pierre de Saint-Louis, "Magdalene Before the Crucifix"
- St. Romanos the Melodist, "The Plea of the Foolish Virgins"
- St. Teresa de Ávila, "Poem #26"
- Theodore Prodromos, Stanzas on Creation
Nota Bene: All the translations provided here are
poetic ones, attempting to emulate, in some way, the rhyme or meter of the original.
To accomplish this, sometimes words or even whole lines are re-arranged.